Newport Beach, California Wedding Receptions
Discover all the inimitable details that make the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach a spectacular wedding reception site in Newport Beach, California. Our expert multilingual staff offers excellent service and extraordinary attention to detail to ensure your Orange County wedding is truly unforgettable. Celebrate with family and friends in the most beautiful wedding reception locations in Orange County.
Our Orange County wedding location features:
- Seating Arrangements and Set-up - Most rooms can be set up to match your plans. We offer flexible seating from eight to 12 guests per table.
- Dance Floor and Risers - These are fully mobile and adaptable to your specifications.
- Ceremony Room - Hyatt Regency Newport Beach can create a ceremony room, set in round or chapel style. Choose from any number of venues to find the one to suit your style.
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Our on-site audio-visual experts can help you execute your ideas, from a slide show to special lighting.
- Menus - Our comprehensive wedding package offers a wide variety of plated or buffet dinners. Customize the menu to reflect your cultural preferences.
- Parking - Valet parking is available for your guests.
Gold Passport - Hyatt Gold Passport points are awarded for all food and beverages purchased for your wedding at Hyatt Regency Newport Beach. Two points are awarded for each dollar spent for all events starting after 5:00p.m. Points can be used toward future overnight accommodations.
- Pricing - A Food and Beverage minimum is applied to all events at Hyatt Regency Newport Beach. A non-refundable deposit will be required with the signed contract. Your final balance is due 10 business days prior to your wedding. Our menus and pricing are subject to change without notice until a final contract is signed. All Food and Beverage is subject to a Service Charge and Sales Tax.
- Guarantee - A final number of guests is required three business days prior to your event. This number is your guarantee and may not be lowered. The hotel will prepare meals for 3% over the guaranteed count.