Hotels Newport Beach
Experience comfort and relaxation at Hyatt Regency Newport Beach. Our resort-style hotel features beautiful guestrooms, suites and villas, and luxury amenities for business and vacation travelers to Orange County. Surrounded by the beauty of the Upper Newport Bay and 26 marvelously landscaped acres, our modern beach house ambience creates a sanctuary for the soul.
The Hyatt Regency Newport Beach is the perfect place to work, play, relax, meet, dine, and be you. Enjoy mouthwatering, locally sourced cuisine at SHOR American Seafood Grill, tee off on our nine-hole Newport Beach golf course, and get energized in our StayFit™ Gym and three swimming pools. Our convenient hotel offers free Wi-Fi and shuttle service to and from John Wayne Airport, Fashion Island and Balboa Island. We also have a Hertz Rental Car right at the hotel to keep you moving and on track.
Q: What is the easiest way to get to Hyatt Regency Newport Beach from LAX?
A: Transportation from LAX can be arranged through Super Shuttle by calling 1-800-BLUE-VAN or booking online. The cost is for the shuttle is $53 for the first person and $9 for each additional person. Limo service can also be arranged by calling our Concierge directly at 949-729-6107 for arrangements. The cost is approximately $100 per hour.
Q: Is Hyatt Regency Newport Beach pet friendly?
A: Yes. If you’re traveling with your canine companion, we are happy to welcome them too. Rates are $100 for 1-6 nights, an additional deep cleaning fee of $100 for nights 7-30 and if staying longer please consult with the hotel. Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Q: Is the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach a family-friendly resort?
A: Yes. There are many activities to keep the family relaxed, connected and happy during your stay. Take the ferry to Balboa Island for a day of shopping, sightseeing and even a Ferris wheel ride. Or enjoy a day trip to Catalina Island where you find excellent scuba diving and golf.
Q: Is there dining at the hotel? Are there local restaurants near Hyatt Regency Newport Beach?
A: Yes. Our hotel offers a vibrant dining scene, including SHOR American Seafood Grill and the Lounge. Should you choose to dine in town, Hyatt Regency Newport Beach is surrounded by many popular eateries, from upscale restaurants to casual cafes and bars.
Q: Are there fun nearby activities near the hotel?
A: Yes. During your stay, you’ll have access to fun nearby activities, including Newport Beach activities, boating, sporting event, theme parks, shopping and performing arts.
- 407 Spacious Guestrooms, many with Private Balconies
- Dramatic view of Newport Bay
- Complimentary shuttle to / from John Wayne Airport, Fashion Island & Balboa Island
- Hertz Rental Car Agency
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA & Express Check-in
- E-Concierge / Laundry & Dry Cleaning Service
- Newly-renovated Lobby Lounge offering a fresh California chic vibe
- Hyatt Regency Newport Beach Jazz Series
- 3 Outdoor Swimming Pools & Whirlpools
- 24-hour StayFit™ gym
- Shuffleboard / Table Tennis / Volleyball / Bicycle Rentals
- Par 3 Golf Course/ 16 Lighted Tennis Courts Adjacent / Property Map
- YogaAway™ / Camp James
- 26,000 sq ft of function space with natural lighting/ Property Map
- Outdoor Event and Meeting Space
- Hyatt Meeting Dividends
- Presentation Services / Hyatt Meeting Concierge / Creative Catering
Facilities for disabled persons include:
- One vehicle with a wheelchair lift
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms available
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant/in-room dining menus in Braille
- Bathtub benches and grab rails
- Roll-in showers (upon request)
- Wheelchair accessible: doors, sink/vanity and towel racks, climate controls, peepholes, closet poles, and health club
For more extensive projects, contact nearby FedEX Office Print Center from Kinkos at Fashion Island at 949-760-1595. FedEX Office Print Center from Kinkos provides door-to-door service from the hotel.
Map & Directions
- Fees Apply. See Pet Policy
- In-room dining
- In-room safe
- 24 hour self automated business center
- On-site car rental (Hertz)
- Complimentary transportation to and from Orange County/John Wayne Airport, Fashion Island and Balboa Island
- Currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Valet parking and self-parking
$20 for up to 8 hours
Whether you are looking for beach wear, sunglasses, gifts or local art, shopping in Newport Beach is an adventure for your retail spirit. Enjoy the wonderful shops in Newport Beach and Fashion Island, or walk to the charming boutiques and restaurants on Balboa Island. Grab a t-shirt or souvenir at Vizcaino's Trading Post right at the hotel!
Vizcaino's Trading Post
Boutique Shops at Baloba Island
South Coast Plaza
John Wayne-Orange County Airport: A complimentary shuttle runs to and from the hotel and airport between 6:00a.m. and 10:00p.m. The shuttle leaves the hotel every hour on the hour, picks up at the airport at approx 15 minutes past. The shuttle picks up outside the baggage claim area in the 'Ground Transportation' area.
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions.
To participate in the pet program:
Inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Ask for a referral to a reputable kennel if the Hyatt hotel you are visiting does not offer dog-friendly rooms. All exempt properties have these on file.
Keep in mind, only dogs weighing 50 pounds and under or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted.
Rates are as follows:
- $100 for 1-6 nights
- Additional deep cleaning fee of $100 for nights 7-30
- An additional fee will be assessed at the Hotel’s discretion for stays longer than 30 nights
Hyatt Regency resorts have the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval.
Check-in Time: 4:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Newport Beach Valentine's Day Itinerary
Celebrate this Valentine's Day with our Local's Guide to a romantic day in Newport Beach. Finish the evening with a perfect Prix Fixe four-course meal created by Chef Sean Leone.
Resident Reward Offering
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach introduces their Resident Reward offerings for guests interested in staying 14 or more consecutive nights.
Pack the leash, your four-legged family member is welcome...
Follow Us on Facebook
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach is on Facebook
Book Now or call 949 729 1234